November 6, 2012

Darkroom Door Numbers Background Stamp

 Darkroom Door have just released some more rubber stamps!!
This month my projects focus is on the new Numbers Backgound Stamp




Love Laugh Numbers Background ATC

Darkroom Door Photobooth Ladies 
Archival Ink (Coffee)
Distress Ink (Mustard)
Wordstrips (Paris & Prague Vol2)
Ribbon and photo corners

I stamped the background patterned paper with Coffee Archival and the Numbers background stamp before distressing with the Mustard ink and a Ranger Ink Blending Tool. I also dabbed the edge of an acrylic block direct on a black inkpad and stamped randomly three times a second generation print to add some texture to the edges. I foam mounted this beautiful lady who happens to be my favorite Photobooth image and finished off with adding the wordstrips, ribbon and photo corners.

Best Wishes Numbers Background Card
Darkroom Door Montage (Sweet Treats)
Archival Ink (Sienna)

This card started as an ATC and I finished it off as a greeting card. I stamped the background of the ATC with the background stamp and added a strip of dotty patterned paper and attached the Montage lollypop image. Then decided to switch course and matted on some turquoise patterned paper and stamped a white greeting card with the background stamp again.

2 comments:

shirley said...

Fabulous work as usual Michelle!
I love the Ladies photobooths too.
Thanks for sharing your technique with the black ink on the acrylic block for the edges :)

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Both cards are fabulous, love the numbers background, and how you used him.
Anja