October 23, 2011

This and that ..

I have a slight addiction to gorgeous 6x6 paper pads. I never seem to have enough of them even though I never manage to use them all before I tire of the colours. I bought the new Kaiser Bonjour pad yesterday and whipped up this greeting card this morning






Last week I travelled to NSW for a short break and while I was there attended the Pages 2 Scrap Retreat at the luxurious Kooindah Waters Golf Resort. For an entire weekend I didn't manage to create an awful lot but it was great all the same. Rachel was teaching a class and being the model student I am here are my creations from her class..




I bought these cut tiny Visual Diaries from Riot Art for a grand total of $1.50. They come in black or white pages and just the perfect size for fitting one ATC on each page of 6 Inchies. As I wanted to travel light for the Retreat it was a great opportunity to start working on this little book full off odds and ends with no particular theme ... just to try different stamps, papers, techniques etc.















Until next time .....
Michelle

2 comments:

shirley said...

I also have an addiction to 6x6 paper pads.
Actually I was making Christmas cards last night using one of my Christmas pads.
All your creations above are fab!
Love the idea of the diaries for the inchies and atc's.

sue said...

Michelle, they're beautiful. You're so creative. Your photographs of each card are great too.