May 2, 2011

Love Letters ATC frame


It's been a while since I've played with my craft supplies but saw this nifty frame in the $2 Shop a few days ago which motivated me to create this number. So quick and easy, yet a lovely gift (for yourself or someone else!) all the same.



Darkroom Door Love Letters Filmstrips
Darkroom Door Love Letters Photochips
Darkroom Door Love Letters Wordstrip
Darkroom Door Sweet Treats Photochips
For Arts Sake "Frame Its!" ($2 Shop, glass removed)
Distress Crackle Paint; Clear Rock Candy
Ribbon, Flowers, White Paint




The Sweet Treats Photochips are cut down to roughly ATC size for the backgrounds and the edges were distressed then white paint randomly dabbed on the Photochips with a sponge. 
I then painted the Love Letters Filmstrips, Photochips and Wordstrips with the Distress Crackle Paint being sure to paint lighter on the faces to keep them the main feature.

2 comments:

Godelieve said...

Wow Michelle, a gorgeous frame! I didn't think of combining the Sweet Treat images with the Llove Letters filmstrips. Looks great!

shirley said...

This is gorgeous Michelle!
I too, would never have thought to use the Sweet Treats and Love letters together.