December 7, 2010

Darkroom Door Ticket Booklet

My latest project for Darkroom Door is this little ticket booklet using a little bit of everything from the new release of Background and Photo Stamps.




I've put close up photos, supply list and instructions on my Flickr Gallery. I am getting so much use from the Background Stamps, I love how versatile they are and how they can be used on anything and everything yet create a totally different look every time. The tickets are Tim Holtz Journaling Tickets and measures 3"x2".

3 comments:

Sarah Schwerin said...

Wow! This is so awesome Michelle!! What a cool idea!

Godelieve said...

I LOVE this Michelle!! Such a gorgeous little book, and so many beautiful details!! Inspiring!!

emilia said...

So happy to see your blog! I visit your Flickr account a lot! I love love this project. You are so creative and talented. I am waiting my journaling ticket to come. Hopefully, I could come up with something. :)